Bassetlaw Museum is hosting two free-to-enter art exhibitions to commemorate the Mayflower 400 anniversary.
These two themed exhibits will be curated in the Museum's popular art gallery, and welcome submissions from individuals of all ages.
The first exhibition is themed around Journeys and runs until 10 October, while the second - titled Where It Began - runs from 17 October 2020 until 9 January 2021.
How to submit your entry
- The work must have been inspired by Pilgrim Roots or the Mayflower 400 anniversary.
- Individuals and groups are allowed to submit up to two pieces of work for each exhibition.
- This is an exhibition by selection and there is no guarantee that all your submitted work will be displayed.
- The work must be your own.
- All works must be originals.
- Paintings, drawings, prints, photographs, mixed media work, textiles, poetry and 3D artworks (3D works to be no bigger than 20cm high).
- All work must have been produced over the last year and they must not have been displayed in the Percy Laws Gallery before.
- Entries should be submitted by email as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact the museum if you need an alternative arrangement.
Find out more here.