Arrive in style in a vintage Rolls Royce to Hedingham Castle, built in 1133. Your guide will bring the history of the castle to life and you will enjoy a mouthwatering afternoon cream tea and local wine tasting.
Where? Hedingham Castle, Essex. Pick up and drop off from Braintree Train Station available
Tour provider Hedingham Castle
- Hedingham Castle, Halstead, Essex, CO0 3DJ
- Telephone: +44 (0)1787 460 261
- Travel Trade Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel Trade Contact Name: Alistair McMillan
- Contact Email: email@example.com
Your meet and greet will be at Braintree Train Station where you will step into your private vintage Silver Cloud Rolls Royce. Your knowledgeable guide will share 900 years of history in the local area on your 30-minute transfer to Hedingham Castle, built in 1133.
Enjoy a fully escorted private guided tour of the castle and gardens with exclusive access to private areas of the Castle not usually open to visitors. You will enjoy a sumptuous afternoon tea as well as sampling locally produced English wines. An optional and authentic falconry display can be booked.
This is a private tour lasting about 6 hours for 2-4 people.
- Luxury vintage Silver Cloud Rolls Royce transfer to and from Braintree Railway Station
- Expert guide as part of your transfer as well as in and around Hedingham Castle – enjoy the architecture, ancestral heritage and the colourful connections to the history of the UK
- The best-preserved Norman Keep in Britain, quintessential English gardens
- Homemade local produce prepared at Hedingham Castle
- Afternoon tea
- Optional falconry experience – please request further details and prices
- Rolls Royce transfer is optional, minibus can be provided for groups of up to 16.
- Falconry displays (advanced booking required)
- With Rolls Royce transfer - £99 per person (based on 4 persons. £396 min. cost)
- Mini bus transfer - £60 per person (min. 5 and max. 16 persons)
- Trade rates available
- Visitors need to be able to manage stairs and there is no wheelchair access to the majority of the tour.
- Accessible toilets available.
- 14 days notice required
- Available Mondays to Thursdays from Spring to Autumn. Subject to availability.