Thank you for participating in the Mayflower 400 US tourism survey. By responding to the survey you have automatically been entered into the prize draw. Terms and conditions of the draw are listed below.
We will not use your data for any other purpose. If you would like to be kept up to date with e-newsletters from Mayflower 400 UK, please use the sign up form at the bottom of this page.
For more information about the commemorations in England, Mayflower destinations and more - please explore this website.
Mayflower US Tourism Survey Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
By your participation in Mayflower US tourism survey research (‘the Research’) you are eligible to be entered into the Mayflower Prize Draw to win a seven day trip to England. Please read the following applicable Competition Terms and Conditions.
These Competition Terms and Conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
- You are eligible for the Prize Draw by your participation in the Research only.
- Please note that only participant’s submitting a fully completed Research Survey can be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The closing date and time for the Prize Draw is 12 noon on Friday 28th July
- No purchase or payment is required for the Prize Draw.
- You must be a resident of the US and 18 years of age or over to be eligible.
- Employees of Destination Plymouth, their immediate families and persons connected with the Research and Prize Draw will not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
- You will only be entered into the Prize Draw once.
- Use of a false name or address in the Research will result in ineligibility for the Prize Draw.
- There will be one prize of a seven day trip to England.
- Each winner will receive flights, accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis and visits to Mayflower sites in England.
- The Prize cannot be modified, is non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative in part or in whole.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of any prize being unavailable beyond its control, Destination Plymouth reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The Prize Draw selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- One winner will be selected in the Prize Draw.
- Only winners will be contacted and notified by email, no later than 31 August 2017, or such later date within Destination Plymouths discretion.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, Destination Plymouth reserves the right to offer the Prize to an alternative entry or entries selected.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- A list of winners may be published by Destination Plymouth on the Mayflower400UK.org website. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
- This Prize Draw is promoted by Destination Plymouth on behalf of Mayflower 400 UK. Destination Plymouth is a Click here to enter text. registered in Click here to enter text.. Registered in Click here to enter text. our registered office is at Plymouth City Council, Ballard House, West Hoe, Plymouth.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the disclosure of their name, county and country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Destination Plymouth relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Destination Plymouth may retain all Research data results indefinitely and may choose to incorporate it on any of its websites in the future. Any future publication of non-identifying results or sharing of the results with its partners will be at Destination Plymouths sole and absolute discretion.
- Destination Plymouth excludes all liability under these terms, in contract or tort (including negligence) for any loss, damage, costs and/or expenses, loss of profits, goodwill, consequential, indirect or special losses, howsoever caused, suffered or incurred in connection with the Research and the Prize Draw.
- We reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations will be notified to you by email and/or by posting the variations to our website.
- These Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Destination Plymouth concerning your participation in the Research and Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants agree to be bound by these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.